Invisalign DENTIST IN mERIDEN, CT
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
To discuss your Invisalign options in the Meriden CT area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For further information on Invisalign, you may also visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our associates expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position your doctor has prescribed.
- You’ll visit your doctor about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
For more information about Clear Braces or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Virk, call our office in Meriden, CT at Apple Dental & Associates, LLC Phone Number 203 237-5820.